Stretch marks don't go away, do they?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Aug 23, 2005.

1. I've always been a very skinny guy. Over the summer however I've started to gain some weight and have plateued at a comfortable 172 pounds. (I'm 6'1 tall.) I just noticed something. I have huge, obvous stretch marks all over my butt. I have no idea how long they've been there, but they're all over it. Will they ever fade or disapear, or are they scars? I didn't want to be very skinny forever, but this is ridiculous. I excercise all the time, yet I now have these extremely unsightly marks all over my rear end. Is there any way to make them go away?
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Welcome to old age.
  3. It's not as fun as I would have hoped. ;)
  4. I suggest more fiber/fruit in your diet. If you're waiting so long between dumps that you produce logrolls big enough to cause stretch marks, you're at increased risk from colon cancer.

But its hard to tell. For an accurate diagnosis, please post pics. Its been said: "Its TB! We LOVE pics!"

5. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Hallelujah brother!
  6. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    First, he said "all over," not just in a concentrated area. And second, that is just disturbing.
  7. Ain't that the truth!

One thing that helps? Start wearing thong underwear. That way old age isn't the only thing creeping up on you.

8. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Wow, that is disturbing, too... :eek: :eyebrow:
  9. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I guess you get strech marks on your ass from all that 'good' education you attended that wasn't at "crappy college."
  10. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    ^ went to a crappy college and has a few strech marks on his "love handles" from a big weight loss, but has a smooth, pristine butt.
  11. I might have had stretch marks on my butt until I fell on rollerblades at 18.8 mph. You can grind them off pretty easily, they're not permanent at all.

12. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL

But that is a pain in the butt.
  13. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
  14. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    Stretch marks do go away. At least mine did. I lost alot of weight when I was 16-17 years old, and had some stretch marks on the love handles. They eventually dissapeared, as did the love handles. But maybe that's because I'm only 19.
  15. fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    dear drooper-drawers,
    ride a bicycle , it's great for a** , and it'll make you so healthy you wont know what to do with yourself. :D
  16. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Somebody sticky this.
  17. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I've got stetch marks on my back caused from my growth spurt.
  18. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Most pro wrestlers have stretch marks because they take roids. Just tell people you're a wrestler.
  19. They will never go away, but they will fade, eventually to the color of the surrounding skin.
  20. My ex girlfriends have stretch marks, thanks to Enzyte, for Natural Male Enhancement. The stretch marks may fade, but their memories will remain forever.