1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

String Bass for Sale ($1800)

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by PaulCannon, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a plywood laminate string bass, made in the Czech Republic in 1999. It was professionally set up and purchased at the Hammond Ashley Violin Shop in Seattle. I used it for a number of years before upgrading to a much older instrument. This is a great instrument for any beginning/intermediate student or amateur musician on a budget. Could be used for virtually any genre of music. There is some minor cosmetic damage on the upper bout which has been repaired by a professional luthier.

Asking price: $1,800. Negotiable. Includes a case. It will most likely need new strings upon purchase. Please contact me and I'd be happy to show you the bass.

Please PM me. Thanks for your interest!

2. Pics below.

3. This instrument is still for sale.

Edit: The instrument is located in Houston, Texas.

4. Is the original post correctly edited, Paul?

Regards,
    François

(surfing from a public library while my computer is back online later this week)

5. Yes. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.