1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale String Cleaning Sale! (Spiros and Evahs now) PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Sean Riddle, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Sean Riddle

Sean Riddle Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Price:
    $15-$65
    I have some strings I’ve accumulated over the years that I should part with. Willing to ship these throughout the continental US. Willing to negotiate price.

1: Evah Pirazzi Weich E: Used for about 6 months I’m guessing. No issues with the winding and silks. $45

2: Spirocore Weich E: I don’t know how old this string is but I’m guessing it’s a part of the dead Spiro family because the tailpiece silk is a very dark red. Most of the silk that wraps around the tuning peg is gone. $15

3: Spirocore Mittel A: Another member of the dead Spiro family, but the silk that wraps around the tuning peg is in decent shape. $35

4: Velvet Anima G: I don’t know how old this string is, but I used it for about a month before I got a full set of new Animas. This is the older formula of the Anima G that is a bit tougher to bow. $10 SOLD

5: Innovation Braided D and G: These were made before Innovation changed to using the standard ball ends. I used these for about 9-10 months. $15 for an individual or $25 for the pair. SOLD

6: Velvet Anima set: I used these for 10 months for both pizz and arco. The G string has a little winding separation near the peg box silk and the D string has 3 spots on the string where the winding has slightly separated. $15 for E and A and $10 for the D and G, or $45 for the set. Since these are old Animas and they have the possibility of breaking due to their age, I’m willing to refund whoever buys them if that happens. SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 10:33 PM
  2. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Single Anima G has sold. The full set is still available.

3. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Pending sale of Innovation Braided D and G

4. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    And the Innovations have been sold

5. Blue Otis

Blue Otis

Jun 10, 2017
    Still have the anima set?

6. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Yes the full set is still available

7. Blue Otis

Blue Otis

Jun 10, 2017
    Okay. How do I pay you?

8. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Sent you a PM

9. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Pending sale of Anima set.

10. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    And Anima set has been sold. The two dead Spiros and the Evah is still available!