1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

StringItUp.com is closing - selling inventory at discounts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lowtide, Sep 30, 2008.

1. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    Owner: Buzzard's Bass Shop
    I was at the website yesterday and while Dale didn't have the strings I usually buy from him he told me it's because he's closing. I thought it a good heads up if anyone is looking for a probable deal on strings. I don't know the full extent of what he has left in inventory but I'm sure he's willing to deal . . .

If this is in the wrong place . . . oops

2. Thanks for the heads up...I don't see any 5 string sets though. ??

3. I saw some Slinky's in fives, but the price is still higher than juststrings.com by a couple of bucks...

4. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    stringitup5546@gmail.com
    That's the only one I've had.

5. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    You should contact him, not just scan the pages. His posted prices don't reflect what he said he would do. I'm thinking if you're willing to buy more than 1 set of strings that's when you'll make out. He's looking to sell out. Make him some offers.

And by the way, his business is not my business. Contact Dale