Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stringray 4 LE Envy Green-For Sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MingusBass, Apr 27, 2005.

1. MingusBass

MingusBass Commercial User

Sep 27, 2004
    Fort Wayne,Indiana
    Sweetwater Sound-Sales
    Some of you might know just a month or two ago I got this new Ray. Well I think I've decided that for right now, I'm just not a 4 string Ray guy. When I play it, which has not been much to be honest, I just end up missing the B string. I have all the 5 strings I need and I think the only reason I purchased this bass was so I could tame the waiting GAS for my fretless Bongo. It was served it's purpose valiantly but I think it's time for it to move on to someone who will play it more. It's in A+++ condition with not a scratch or ding on it, It has never left my house, and I'm a non smoker. It comes with the OHSC that also fits Bongo 5s ,FYI. I'm looking for $1000 shipped which I feel is a fair price for a LE instrument that is no longer made in Brand new condition. Feel free to pm or email me with any questions or price offers. This is your chance to own a unique and beautiful bass for a few hundred dollars less then you would get it from a dealer.

Feel free to pm or email me with questions or price offers.

US residents only! More pics are avalible by request.

Andrew

2. MingusBass

Sep 27, 2004
    Fort Wayne,Indiana
    Sweetwater Sound-Sales
    bump!

I need this baby to move...
    Andrew

3. MingusBass

Sep 27, 2004