1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Strings!! Dead/undead (price drop!!!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by jpfbass, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jpfbass

jpfbass Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Price:
    $30-80
    Hello everyone- the proverbial "cleaning of the string drawer":

Obligatos (1), $20: multiple years of use, have been sitting around for quite some time. No idea what they sound like. Some separation of the winding on the E and A string where the string meets the bridge. A looks fine, E may be worrisome depending on your string length. Cheap!

Obligatos (2), $40- probably about the same amount of use, but very little separation (still a little on E/A). Silks are a little frayed.

Pirazzi Weichs, $80-SOLD were on for at least a year, but still have some life (I know because G is currently on my bass). Good condition!

Pirazzi Weich E/A, $40- literally no idea where these came from, but good condition. E honestly looks like it's never been strung up, but I can't verify that so still cheap.

Pirastro Eudoxa D, $60- LOVE these strings, but can't afford 'em. Bought this used, had been on for several months, I used it several more months BUT no separation, just some silk frays. Definitely some life here.

All prices are shipped! Happy to take more photos! Weich G and Eudoxa not pictured as they are on my bass.

Trades: Only need G strings right now, preferably velvet Anima, but willing to hear offers. Happy to do +/- cash as well.

(weird how strings pile up, you know)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. jpfbass

jpfbass Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Sale pending on the full set of pirazzis