1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Strings (flats and rounds)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Got some strings that came with some Fender Jazz and Fender P basses that I have bought over the past year. I use different strings, so no need for me to keep these. All in good shape, seem to have plenty of life in them.

$10 plus shipping per set, or make me a reasonable offer. All sets are for 4 string.

The 2 rounds are D'Addarios, not sure of the gauges.

The flats are Fender, I believe them to be 9050L but they could be 9050M for all I know. Not sure if they are new or old formula. They sound nice, but I moved over to LaBellas and like those strings better.

5759045782_f68dd13a75.
    strings and BDDI 006 by alanpachter, on Flickr

5758499875_c50695e64b.
    strings and BDDI 005 by alanpachter, on Flickr

5759044332_ef34c817b9.
    strings and BDDI 004 by alanpachter, on Flickr

2. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Bump

3. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    I found an additional 2 sets. Both seem to be D'Addario. I'll try to post pics later. One set has the multi-color them at teh bridge end of the strings, the other set has gold colored bridge markings.

4. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    All sold for $30 plus shipping to Buenas Aires. I hate it when my gear becomes more well traveled than I am!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.