1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Strings for sale - Labella, DR, Chromes, Fender, GHS, Dunlop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by npbassman, Jan 21, 2017.

1. npbassman

npbassman Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2002
    Connecticut
    Price:
    10-24
    Clearing out the "spare string drawer". All sets are in great shape and have plenty of winding left for stringing through bridge. The Fenders can be strung through the body.

All prices are shipped via USPS. I don't have the original packaging so they will ship to you in a ziplock bag and then put in a thick stock USPS envelope.

------

DR Fatbeams (45-105), cut for 4-inline Fender type head stocks, brand new, played around 5 times because I just prefer nickels - $12

Labella Deep Talking 760FL (43, 60, 82, 104), cut for 4-inline Fender type head stocks, brand new but the nylon is fuzzy due to trying them on a few different basses, played around 5-10 times because I prefer the heavier FS's, not broken in yet - $24

Fender Nickels (45-105), stock strings that came off of a new MIA Jazz, played around 5-10 times before I put flats on the bass - $10

GHS nickel Boomers (45-105), cut for 4-inline Fender type head stocks, unsure of age but still got a lot of life in them - $11

D'Addario Chromes 5-string, cut for 3+2 5-string head stock, not brand new but not sure if they are even fully broken in yet, if that makes sense. Loads of thump! - $24

Dunlop Superbrites 5-string - cut for 3+2 5-string head stock, sounded monstrous on my MM Sterling HH, lots of life left - $11

upload_2017-1-21_7-43-49.

2. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Labella Deep Talking 760FL!