1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Strings, Full Sets, Singles New and Used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Will Kelly, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX
    Okay, this represents the last of my stash of steel strings. I am not going back to steels, and I'm going to let these go. All prices include shipping in the lower 48.

1. New, Full Set of Pirastro Jazzers. Un-opened, I have been hoarding these for a while. I started on these strings and have always loved them. Traded

2. Used full set of Obligatos. I got these recently from Musicians Friend when they were blowing them out and will price them as such. They are in excellent shape and are about two months old. Traded

3. Used Spiro Mittels. Single strings all bought at the same time, all in excellent condition. Lightly used.
    E- $30
    [DEL] A- $25 SOLD[/DEL]
    [DEL] D- $20 SOLD[/DEL]

Will trade for plain or wrapped gut singles.
    Paypal.

2. Baloeb

Baloeb

Sep 10, 2006
    Olympia, WA
    PM sent.

3. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX
    Thanks Baloeb. Thanks Nate. Just the Spiro Mittel E left.

4. Will Kelly

Will Kelly

Mar 3, 2010
    TX
    all gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.