Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

strings on websites?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by maniacal302, Feb 20, 2001.

1. maniacal302

maniacal302

Jan 14, 2001
    i was wondering if there were any websites which sold strings for cheap and has a wide assortment of strings. i just broke the A string on my set of ghs boomers for the second time in about 3 months. this has gotten me a little mad and i'm looking for something else without having to drive all the way out to guitar center.

2. Hmm, i havent ever ordered strings online myself, but www.juststrings.com seems to be highly reccommended, and also www.musiciansfriend.com has some great prices. I also suggest you try D'Addario slowounds instead of the boomers. I just got my first set of em this weekend, and I love them to death! I think they are on sale at musiciansfriend.com for 14.95 or so. I hope i was of service.

3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    webstrings.com

4. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

www.getstringscheap.com

Or www.webstrings.com has their own strings and they are a helluva deal at $11 per set but they have a minimum order of $20, so you wind up with 2 sets. But you can always use fresh strings sooner or later.

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    i've ordered strings from juststrings.com and from musiciansfriend.com, (different kinds) and the ones from juststrings.com got here one day faster, via UPS ground.
    for whatever that's worth.
    Mmm... strings...