Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Strings sellers in the UK

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Maybe a bit of a pain in the ass this post, but i couldnt find it, someone posted a link to a shop in the UK that was selling strings pretty cheap, ive googled and not managed to find that shop again, and ive tried searching the threads but nothings come up, feels like a pain in the ass useless post, but can anyone help :oops:

2. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/

Very quick, very cheap.

3. cheers for the quick replies, i came accross strings direct a few times, but it was stringbusters i was looking for, cheers again guys :)

4. dlloyd

dlloyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 21, 2004
    Scotland
    I've used both, not much difference between the two...

5. I'll second that. They were incredibly easy to deal with when they sent me a flatwoud by accident as well. Got the correct string the next day (alas too late for the gig I needed it for, but that was my fault for restringing at midnight the night before) with a postage paid post bag for the flatwound to send back.

6. String busters just comes up a bit cheaper and me being a poor bastard student need the money

mainly cus i spend all i get on other bass stuff (looks at sig :bag: )