1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Strymon El Capistan (custom finish), Keeley RAT, Analogman DOD 250, Line 6 Echo Park

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ttasselm, Jan 13, 2012.

1. ttasselm

ttasselm Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    I went on a stupid spending spree with too many bills looming on the horizon... :rollno: No trades please. Prices are shipped/paypal to the USA.

1.) Strymon El Cap - SOLD
    It works exactly as the normal pedal, it's just a different color courtesy of Dan at This1smyne. It's in great shape. No velcro is on the bottom, but there is a little residue from past applications. The rubber feet are on it now. I have the original box and Strymon sticker.

2.) Keeley modded ProCo RAT (small box) - SOLD
    Made in the good 'ol USA, it's got some cosmetic wear but sounds wonderful. 3-way clipping toggle switch, blue LED, LM308 chip...the whole deal. No velcro attached. Includes the original box and papers.

3.) Line 6 Echo Park - $85
    Bought this from another TGP'er just days ago, but really can't afford to keep it around. This is the newer version with the lighter enclosure. It's in great shape.

4.) Analogman modded DOD 250 - SOLD
    Same deal - bought just days ago on TGP (it's still en route to me actually, will be here Monday), but I cannot afford to keep it. My bills are too pressing right now. It's got the "mojo mod" with the 741 chip, true bypass switch, and boss 9v adaptor. Will snap pictures ASAP.

PhotoJan14131228.

PhotoJan14131248.

2. ttasselm

ttasselm Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    bump.

3. skylandbusta

skylandbusta

Sep 26, 2010
    Sent you a pm for the el capistan.

4. skylandbusta

skylandbusta

Sep 26, 2010
    I sent the money and address through PayPal. Looking forward to the pedal my man!