1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stu Hamm Sig Series

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MEKer, Jun 6, 2011.

1. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Also note that Washburn has dumped everything electric (as far as basses) but for the Taurus and Force lines of basses. DAaaaaaaaaaaaannnng! Taurus and Force basses are actually pretty good I will certainly admit.

AND: ta-da! The Stu Hamm Sigs which do not please me aesthetically for starters nor does the price seeing how, despite being a fanatic fan of early '80 Washies, there is nothing special about Washburn bass construction over the last couple of decades to make me believe this bass is worth the price asked. Yes, it will be lower in whatever store you'd get it from...but daaaaannnngggg!

click here: Signature Series | Basses

2. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Well, its a sig model which raises the price a lot and is probably the equivalent of washburn custom shop build and sold as such. But yes I agree, price is silly high loike most of the sig model basses Ive seen advertised for awhile now. I;m glad washburn is getting back into the force series. The original ABT force basses of the 80's was very very nice imo for their time.