1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Stu-Zender's effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lupin, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Lupin

Lupin

Feb 9, 2002
    France
    What model of wahwah, Stu Zender has used on lives with Jamiroquai ??? :confused:

Thanks...

2. Lupin

Lupin

Feb 9, 2002
    France
    Mutron III+ ???? :confused:

3. Lupin

Lupin

Feb 9, 2002
    France
    UP.. ;)

4. Doeas anyone know what he uses to get all of the effects he uses? I have 3 choices:I can get an envelope filter, but I dunno which ones best(and cheapest), I can get a BOSS Synth Bass pedal, which I played and it was mediocre(what do you think), or I could go big and get a BOSS GT 6B, I dunno how good these are either,I know there's a thread on it already but that's about preamp. So gimme your comments, because Stuart is my bass god, he in my eyes is one of the best players ever, I mean he WAS jamiroquai. Oh no rambling on...See ya laterz. Laura

5. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    http://www.bassmaster.co.uk/bass_player_may_'97.html

Maybe there's more info there, I didn't read all of it.

www.bassmaster.co.uk

6. I was looking at that but there is other info in different interviews.

7. Lupin

Lupin

Feb 9, 2002
    France
  8. I know in the early days of Jamiroquai (93` - 95`), he was using a Boss ME6B as I do. The wah on it is down as Dynamic Filter, and I can get most of those sounds to a T.

9. During the early days of Jamiroquai(93` - 95`), he was using a Boss ME6B multi effects as I do.
    If you love those sounds he got on some of those tunes Just Another Story, Stu`s Tune,Hooked Up etc ,the setting on the ME6B `Dynamic Filter`in the
    synth bass section is where it`s at. I had an ME8B, and trust me, for wah the ME6B is FAR superior esp if you combine with a little distortion.