1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Stuart Spector NS2000Q 5 String - Amberburst / SWR Basic Black

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by captainpabst, Apr 1, 2001.

1. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    I'm trying to sell my Spector NS 2000Q 5 String. It's less than a year old, in perfect shape, and plays and sounds way better than anything in it's price range (imo). I've included a picture I snaked off the web of an NS 2000Q 6 string - same finish as mine but with one more string.

-amburburst quilted maple top
    -EMG HZ pickups and active electronics
    -bass, treble, volume, blend controls
    -will include gig bag and strap
    -ship in gig bag, guitar box (wedge shape), and rectangular box.

I'd like to get $380 out of it, but please email me and ask questions/make an offer.

captainpabst@hotmail.com

I also have an SWR Basic Black for sale. I bought it in '95. Never had a problem with it - it's still in 'like new' condition. I'd like to get 400 out of it, but like I said above, please email me with any questions/offers. Thanx.

Note from BW:

Please don't post auctions on TalkBass. If you want our members to buy your gear, please sell it directly. Thank you.

Will C.:cool:

2. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    I MIGHT be interested.I havent been able to play one yet but if I get a chance to try one i MIGHT buy it.

3. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    if there's a sam ash near you, they probably have one. the ns2000q 5 retails for 750. you can get a new one for about 570. i think 380 is an ok deal.

basic black for 400 is a good deal too. :)

just email me if u r interested or have any questions. thanx.

4. that's a great deal!...$380?!?!...if i had that kinda dough i'd take it off yer hand...would you sell it for $250-$270?

5. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    If you go that low I waill give you 300$

6. SlapDaddy

SlapDaddy

Mar 28, 2000
    Alright!!!! Talkbass-bay!!!

7. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    hey jake

i'll sell it and ship it for 380. (shipping will likely run 40 bux...)

email me if you're interested.

captainpabst@hotmail.com

8. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    A few questions....

-Did you buy it new?
    -What original papers do you have with it?
    -What area of the U.S are you located?
    -IF,IF,IF,IF,IF I did buy it and didnt like it..would you give me my money back?

9. if Jake won't take it i will...for $380, that is...

10. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    yes, i bought it new last year - in may, i think. i don't have any papers with it - they didn't give me any (hmm). i'm in middle tennessee. as far as money back...jeez, i think i'd rather just sell it and be done with it.

the only problem i see is payment. i'm not registered with paypal or whatever, so i can't accept credit cards. (i'll register if need be, but there are fees involved). i'd hate to have a check bounce on me, so i'd prefer cash or a money order. but then there's no guarantee for the buyer that i would ship! i'm an honest guy though - i'm not out to screw anyone. if either of you guys want to email me, i'll give you my phone #, and we can figure something out. thanx.

11. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    I registered with PayPal yesterday. Credit card/direct checking deposit payment should be no problem.

Rafterman, are you still interested?

12. well if you haven't sold it by the end of this month (April) i might buy it, ok?

13. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    ok. thanx. just lemme know.

14. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    sold my stuff today. 4/11/01

15. Jake15

Jake15