Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stuart Spector NS2000Q 5 String - Amberburst / SWR Basic Black

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by captainpabst, Apr 1, 2001.

1. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    I'm trying to sell my Spector NS 2000Q 5 String. It's less than a year old, in perfect shape, and plays and sounds way better than anything in it's price range (imo). I've included a picture I snaked off the web of an NS 2000Q 6 string - same finish as mine but with one more string.

-amburburst quilted maple top
    -EMG HZ pickups and active electronics
    -bass, treble, volume, blend controls
    -will include gig bag and strap
    -ship in gig bag, guitar box (wedge shape), and rectangular box.

I'd like to get $380 out of it, but please email me and ask questions/make an offer.

captainpabst@hotmail.com

I also have an SWR Basic Black for sale. I bought it in '95. Never had a problem with it - it's still in 'like new' condition. I'd like to get 400 out of it, but like I said above, please email me with any questions/offers. Thanx.

Note from BW:

Please don't post auctions on TalkBass. If you want our members to buy your gear, please sell it directly. Thank you.

Will C.:cool:

2. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    I MIGHT be interested.I havent been able to play one yet but if I get a chance to try one i MIGHT buy it.

3. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    if there's a sam ash near you, they probably have one. the ns2000q 5 retails for 750. you can get a new one for about 570. i think 380 is an ok deal.

basic black for 400 is a good deal too. :)

just email me if u r interested or have any questions. thanx.

4. that's a great deal!...$380?!?!...if i had that kinda dough i'd take it off yer hand...would you sell it for $250-$270?

5. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    If you go that low I waill give you 300$

6. SlapDaddy

SlapDaddy

Mar 28, 2000
    Alright!!!! Talkbass-bay!!!

7. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    hey jake

i'll sell it and ship it for 380. (shipping will likely run 40 bux...)

email me if you're interested.

captainpabst@hotmail.com

8. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    A few questions....

-Did you buy it new?
    -What original papers do you have with it?
    -What area of the U.S are you located?
    -IF,IF,IF,IF,IF I did buy it and didnt like it..would you give me my money back?

9. if Jake won't take it i will...for $380, that is...

10. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    yes, i bought it new last year - in may, i think. i don't have any papers with it - they didn't give me any (hmm). i'm in middle tennessee. as far as money back...jeez, i think i'd rather just sell it and be done with it.

the only problem i see is payment. i'm not registered with paypal or whatever, so i can't accept credit cards. (i'll register if need be, but there are fees involved). i'd hate to have a check bounce on me, so i'd prefer cash or a money order. but then there's no guarantee for the buyer that i would ship! i'm an honest guy though - i'm not out to screw anyone. if either of you guys want to email me, i'll give you my phone #, and we can figure something out. thanx.

11. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    I registered with PayPal yesterday. Credit card/direct checking deposit payment should be no problem.

Rafterman, are you still interested?

12. well if you haven't sold it by the end of this month (April) i might buy it, ok?

13. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    ok. thanx. just lemme know.

14. captainpabst

captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee
    sold my stuff today. 4/11/01

15. Jake15

Jake15