Stuart Zender spotted on TOTP backing Ms.Dynamite?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by The Mock Turtle Regulator, May 31, 2002.

1. on tonight's Top Of The Pops show- in Ms.Dynamite's backing band- bassist playing a white Warwick Streamer 5 with blue SIMS LEDs-
    he looked a lot like ex-Jamiroquai Stuart Zender-
    anyone know any more on this?
  2. ps. just did a search- it was Stuart Zender;

We've got a band together and we are in rehearsals at the moment and they are wicked and they are helping me a lot. They are really encouraging and supporting me. Stuart Zender from Jamiroquai is in the band. We're going out to do a hit and run tour, up and down the country.

(the appearance on TOTP was just miming to the recorded version, though)
  3. Great!!! Hope to hear more from him soon :) I was affraid he left playing for good...seem's like I was wrong, good!
  4. DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    I watched it, thought the bass looked cool, but didn't realise it was SZ. Doh!
  5. I can confirm that Stu does own a White Streamer with blue LEDs, so it was almost definetly him. Damn, i wish i had seen it. Anyone know if he played on the album or is just a live bassist?

6. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Reminds of when I watched a reunited Jane's Addiction concert on TV... I thought the bass player was such a Flea-wannabe it made me sick. He had the Flea sig bass, dressed like Flea, acted like Flea, played like Flea.

Well, it was Flea.
  7. eheheheh :D that was funny Oysterman