Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stuart Zender

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by snoogin, Jun 19, 2002.

1. snoogin

snoogin

Jun 15, 2002
    Sioux city Iowa
    Does anyone have any info as to what Stuart Zender may have done since his stint with Jamiroquai? He's so tasty.

2. MrBungle3

MrBungle3

May 16, 2002
    Dallas
    Stuart Zender is awesome...easily one of my favorite bass players, I cant wait to hear what he does next.

3. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
  4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    About 2 weeks ago, I got a copy of his AZUR (pronounced "AS You Are") CD. It's a crime that the public will never get to hear it. :( It is a great album. Don't ask how I got it, we bass playing rodents have our ways! :D The song that he co-wrote with D'Angelo is KILLER!!! ?Love from the Roots plays drums on the cut. It has an R&B/Jungle type vibe to it. It's really a great CD. The only song that has kind of a Jamiroquai vibe to is "Always Seems To Remind Me". It too, is a great tune.

God, it great to have connections!!! :p
    Besides, if YOUR idol had an album's worth of material out there, wouldn't you find a way to get it? ;)

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    LOL!! That clip came from me!

6. ;)

I was wondering if "Seadon Adams" was you as well....

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Nah, he's a very good friend of mine.

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    OMG someone get Woodchuck space server for AZUR MP3s!!!

:D

(do it for the supporting members!)

a crime indeed

9. more Azur info promised on a Zender tribute site here-
    http://www.bassmaster.co.uk/azur.html

also a demo version of Space Cowboy up for download- complete with Jay Kay denoting the switches to the chorus!

ps. on recent TV appearances by Miss Dynamite Zender doesn't seem to be in the backing band anymore- unless that's him on guitar or keys:confused:

10. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    Agreed, but he is in the video for the 'Miss Dynamite' single, playing a violin bass.