Stuck on Raining Blood

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Psyrcle, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

I need some sort of free video or website that explains the fingering technique of Tom. I can't download a movie off of Kazza or Soulseek (don't know why but the programs don't work) and I searched for hours looking for a webpage. HALP! :crying:
  2. axlblue

Mar 19, 2005
    I get most of my video clips from Bearshare, try looking there. It amazes me when I watch the WAR AT THE WARFIELD DVD. He plays all of this stuff like it's the easiest work on the planet.......while singing! I guess it's frustrating to me because I can't even think about singing when I'm playing without destroying the song. I guess that puts me in the "can't walk and chew gum" category. Oh well, hope you find what you're looking for, I would like to see something about it myself.
  3. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

I can't use any kind of peer to peer downloading. :scowl:I used to use bearshare and kazaa but after a lot of people in my apartment building started using Charter my downloading went to a halt.

I want to get Still Reigning because it has a Tom only camera angle and it focuses on his playing.
  4. xpcapox

Nov 19, 2004
    Tom has used a pick since the 90s
    He cheats sometimes and plays open E live
  5. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Yep, what xpcapox said!

There is nothing really hard about his playing. Just use a pick and develop your double picking technique and you'll be fine.

That being said, I'm a huge Slayer fan! :bassist:
  6. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

Thanks for the info1