Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Studio Clearing

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Ok everyone, it seems I really don't need to have a gazillion different guitars/amps, so I'm being asked by my lovely wife to narrow things down to stuff I actually use on a regular basis. That said, I've got the following items available (all prices OBO):

1) '71 Jazz bass - Sunburst w/tort guard, well-worn, with Lindy Fralin pickups, Sadowsky preamp, Schaller tuners. With original tweed hardshell case. $950 shipped. **ON HOLD**

2) '77 Fretless Precision - immaculate black w/black guard (and new tort guard), maple neck, everything stock. With hardshell case. $875 shipped.

3) MTD Heir 5 - Sunburst w/pearloid guard, good condition, some dings on back of body, great funk tone. With gig bag. $425 shipped

4) Fender Aerodyne - black, mint condition. Killer P/J combo. $500 shipped.

5) Dave Pushic Custom 5 Singlecut - Ash wings,Burled Buckeye top, 5 piece maple and wenge neck, Dual Coil Barts (passive),Green LED's in the fingerboard (which is Birdseye maple). When I bought this off a TBer, it arrived with the headstock broken clean off at the joint. It was professionally repaired with a new ebony headstock facing put on. I may actually keep this one, as it is a slapping machine. With hardshell case. $800 shipped.

6) Galveston 12-string - refinished to natural, modded w/black and silver sperzel locking tuners. $300 shipped.

7) Warmoth Deluxe 5 - Swamp ash body w/beautiful spalted and flamed maple top, poly clearcoat and black binding. Maple neck with quilted maple headstock, graphite nut (1 3/4") and pao ferro fingerboard. Mix of gold/black hardware; schaller straplocks. EMG dual J-pickups. Also has a fretless wenge neck, with brass nut (1 5/8") and pao ferro fingerboard. Excellent condition, with only some slight flaws in the clearcoat (binding). With gigbag. $1100 shipped.

8) Jay Turser Beatle Bass - Sunburst model, good condition, missing pickguard screw. With hardshell case. $175 shipped. **SOLD**

9) Ampeg BA-115HP combo amp - great condition, with built-in tuner. $525 shipped.

10) Rick Turner Renaissance 6N - nylon string guitar built by the master. Beautiful!!! With gig bag. $950 shipped.

11) Alvarez 12-string electric/acoustic - model FD-something or another, amber. Gigbag. $200 shipped.

Cursory pics can be found here I'll have more pics available upon request.

I'll entertain all offers on these items. Just let me know.

PLEASE SEND EMAILS to drivenmore@cox.net, easier than following PMs. Thanks.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    PM sent, RE: Jazz bass & MTD Heir

3. Looper51

Looper51

Dec 22, 2004
    Bronx,New York
    sent you a pm...............

4. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    emailed ya about the warmoth

5. Since people are asking, I've updated the original post to include prices (all are negotiable).

Jason

6. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Dang. I'd have been all over that jazz. Looks like I'm too late though.

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I was all over that Jazz, but it was all over me when I first found out I didn't have the moolah...

Ray

8. PM on the jazz