1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Studio Electronics ModMax Filter!! Truly RARE!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilterFunk, Jan 5, 2017.

1. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Price:
    $250
    87eb2197-ff5d-442a-a516-9141183620cf_zpshmgpybfv.
    171edce2-5385-4b1d-b9b8-dc0f7cc6694a_zpsb2rc1pge.
    More rare than either the Seamoon Funk Machine or the Lovetone Meatball, I present to you the Studio Electronics ModMax Filter! There's plenty of info online about this unique beast, so check it out if you're not already familiar.

The range of tones in this baby is virtually limitless; you just have to try it to believe it! These truly are ridiculously hard to find, so if you're at all curious, GET THIS ONE!! There's no guarantee you'll ever get a shot at another one, especially at this price. It will be shipped with an aftermarket power supply and a manual printed from the internet. I'll probably keep this and the SE-PEQ up for grabs here for about a week, maybe two. The reasons: I don't like having gear I'm selling laying around for long, and I like to get stuff sold before I change my mind!

$250 OBO shipped CONUS via USPS Priority with PayPal payment

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    10cc likes this.
  2. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    AAAAANNNNND SOLD!!!

Thanks Tony!

I still have a really nice Artec SE-PEQ parametric EQ for sale here.