Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Studio Traffic. Real or not?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by `ash, May 20, 2005.

1. `ash

`ash

Feb 26, 2004
    Melbourne
    Does anyone have or has had any experience with studio traffic?

I have spent most of the day trawling through their website and forums to learn as much as i can.
    I cant decide whether its a scam or worth checking out.
    I am a very sceptical person by nature, so please dont think that i'm being sucked in. I have taken all the members' rave reviews with a grain of salt, as well as going to scam.com and reading more there too, although that didnt help at all. Those forums descended into flaming rather quickly.

I'd like to hear from anyone with accounting and legal knowledge in regards to this, before i make up my mind.

It invloves autosurfing through advertised websites. i was thinking it could be worth my time seeing as i have adsl and some free time. If i could work my way through the specified amout of sites in about an hour or so, it wouldnt be too hard to bear.

So far i'm trying to sort out the people who hate it so much they can't see that it works; and those who love it so much that they can't see its a scam.

Thanks in advance
    Ash