Stuff for sale or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rimas, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Possibly for sale or trade.. kinda seeing if there is any interest..

Dean Edge Q4, quilted amber-burst. Dual EMG-HZ pickups, active electronics (3 band EQ, and a volume) looks like this...

Hamer Slamer, dual humbuckers, cherry red stain finish..dual cutaway les-paulish body style.

ART 2x8 100 watt guitar amp, 2 channel, 12ax7 in the pre, with spring reverb and chorus. Stereo..

Cheap Ibanez distortion pedal, the kind that looks like a lady bug.

Possible trades..
    Ukulele..(no toys)
    BOSS tuner pedal
    Bass preamps..
    French Bows...
    make offer, suggest trade.

PM if interested..
    items listed are tentatively for sale.
  2. squire_pwr

Apr 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    what kind of controls are on the Hamer? 2 volume, 2 tone? 3 way pick selector? I'm assuming it's an elec. geeetar? :) Thanks.
  3. Ill have to check, its in my closet back home, i havent played it in a while. But Im pretty sure that what you said is what it has. The three way pickup selector works fine, but the plastic knob on it broke off.. All that needs to be done is for one to be bought and screwed on..

Edit; The switch still functions.. you can still flick it back and forth. I guess the knob being missing would be more of a cosmetic problem than anything else.
  4. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    can i see pics of the hamer?
    and prices for the hamer and dean?
    you don't need a guitar amp do you?
    a line 6?

5. Ill get those pics up in a few days. All of this stuff is in my home town... Im finishing up my finals and heading home on thursday night. As far as prices, PM an offer, and ill consider it.
  6. squire_pwr

Apr 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    Hi Rimas, what's the word on the geetar? Can you post up some pics? Thanks!!