Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stuff for sale/trade - Ampeg, Tascam, and more

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Hurley, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    The band stuff is going pretty slow at the moment, so I'm putting my Ampeg 810 up for sale. It's in great shape, with only some minor tolex damage. See pics below. Asking $600, but feel free to send me an offer. I don't want to ship the cab, but I will if you get the rates. (It'll be costly, JSYK.) I'll gladly deliver it to most places in New England for a small fee (just gas money.) After shopping around, I've come to the conclusion that the only other cab I want is a Berg NV-anything, so I'm not interested in any other trades at the moment. ***NOT GOING ANYWHERE! :p ***

Next, a Tascam CD-GT1. It's in perfect working order, but it's received some scratches and nicks. The switch to select guitar/mic is broken off, but it's set to guitar, so it's not much of an issue. You could use a small screwdriver to switch it. I don't have pics, but I'll try to get some. It comes with the power supply, which had to be purchased separately. I bought this a while ago for $150 + 20 for the adapter. I'm looking for much less than that, so make an offer. ***SOLD!***

I have a Levy's leather strap with Dunlop straplocks. It's a nice strap, which has only been broken in a little bit. I bought this to go with my Warwick, but since that's gone :( , this hasn't seen much use. I have a stock pic from the Levy's site below. I don't have the buttons, since those were on the bass. I think I paid $40 for the strap. Make an offer. ***SOLD!***

I'd be willing to part with a Dunlop Crybaby bass wah (GCB-100). I'm just not using it enough. It's a little scratched, but works 100%. All offers considered. ***I'M KEEPING IT***

I hope this doesn't violate the rules on what is allowed to be sold in these forums. I just figured I'd offer this to those with a greater appreciation of the low end. :p If there's an issue with this (Attn: Mods), just let me know.

JL 12w7 subwoofer for sale. It was voted sub of the year when it came out. 12", 500-1500w rms, SVC, 3 Ohm woofer. It comes in a custom plexiglass box. Woofer cost me $750, box was about $400. The speaker is excellent, and hits very hard with good power to it. The box is solid, but has some very light scratches/swirls. I posted one pic below, but I have many more (much larger) ones if you want. I'm not really looking for trades, but I'm open to offers. If I had to put a dollar amount, I'd let it go for $500/obo :( + shipping.

I also have a Memphis Audio ST1000-d mono block class D amp. Just to be clear, this is for car audio. 300w@4, 600w@2, 1100w@1 ohm. It's got a few scratches, but works perfectly. Paid $550, asking $150 + shipping. ***SOLD!***

I now accept PayPal. Money orders are cool, too.

I guess that's it. If you send a PM, please bump the thread for me to let me know. Thanks. :)

~Hurley
    :bassist:

Attached Files:

2. still have the bass wah wah?

3. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Sure do. If interested, shoot me a PM with an offer.

Thanks
    ~Hurley

4. Hmm, around how much are you looking to get for the ODB-3?

5. megiddo

megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    You've got PM.

6. pbrown1

pbrown1

Mar 29, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    PM sent on the Tascam

7. PM sent on Ampeg cab!

8. still have that 8x10? i have a brand new SVT410-HLF that id be willing to trade..

9. mattm0805

mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    PM sent!

10. PM sent!

11. Another PM sent!

12. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    would you seperate the dub-7 from it's enclosure? would like $300 be cool just for the woofer? Any pics?

13. Nehemiah

Nehemiah

Feb 14, 2005
    i have a peavey 4x10 cab and a peavey 2x10 cab

14. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

PM sent your way...

not to mention a little bump action...

15. KyleL

KyleL

Feb 16, 2005
    I would like to buy the Memphis amp. Email sent!

16. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    how much you want for the wah? very interested

17. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    PM sent. :)

18. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    That's a rockin sub. BUMP for that

19. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Thanks for the bump, ardorx. I love the sub, and don't really want to part with it, but you know how GAS works...

I'm sorry to those who are waiting on pics of the Memphis. I haven't been able to get a hold of a camera, but I'm still working on it.

20. What made you decide on the NVs over the 810E?