Stuff! Gig bags by fender and Levis, Bose speakers, Good stuff cheap

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all just doing some house cleanng and this stuff can go.

1: Fender double gig bag, Carry two basses at once, In Ex condition other than a few scuffs with some added foam on the bottom for protection. 38 bucks shipped to the lower 48 states.

2: Levis acoustic bass gigbag like new, Never used (Bought Hardshell case) This had my new Ibanez AEB10 in it and will fit most acoustic basses. 28.00 bucks shipped to the lower 48 states

3: one set of Bose media mates for your computer, They have some kind of brown stain on them and a few nicks and scratches, they are in good condition and excellent working order. 70.00 bucks shipped to the lower 48 with box powersupply the whole thing.

4: One set of Bose 101 music monitors with plenty of scrathes and bruises, Excellent working condition, 65 bucks shipped to the lower 48

5: 1970's Bose spacial AM/FM reciever, Can run Bose 901's off this thing, Huge analog sound, Just serviced in excellent working condition. I think it's 40 watts a channel, The wood cabinet is a little rough, Hole in the top but tha's about it.
    60.00 bucks shipped to the lower 48
  2. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Can you do 35 shipped on the Fender? If so I'll take it.
  3. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    I'm all over the Levy's gig bag...anything has to be better than the hard case for my Epiphone El Capitan. The handle on that case is precisely placed to yield maximum pain over the shortest time period.

4. fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    Put me down for the double gig bag.
    I sent you email.
  5. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I believe the double gigbag is sold to fourstring44
    The Levis bag is sold to Justyn..
    Guy's PM me or email me when you are making payment, If I don't hear from you guy's by tomorrow I'll assume the deal is off..
    Thanks guy's
  6. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    The levis bag is sold to Justyn..
    Thanks bro