1. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Updated with cd's and more stuff!!

I have a Dean Markley ZH-7 acoustic pickup that was a gift. I never had any use for it, so it's just sat in my closet for a few months. I've come to realize I'll probably never have a use for it, so it's time to sell it. $35

Also, I have a Crate bx100 amp for sale. It is 100 watts with a 15 inch speaker. It's in pretty good shape, some scuffs and dings on it, and the xlr out level knob is missing. I'll have pictures of this later today if anybody wants them. As this weighs a good bit, it's for local (PA) sale, unless you're willing to pay to ship it. $200

I have a trumpet I bought to broaden my musical horizons. I quickly found out that wind instraments are not my thing. It is in fair shape, some dings, all the valves work real smooth. It has a case, valve oil, some stuff to clean it, and that mute thingey that goes in the bell. once again, I'll have pics later today if anybody wants them. Sold

I have a violin bow I got to play my electric guitar with. This just wasn't my thing, so I'll pass it on to one of you to try. It's just a plain ol' violin bow. I'll throw in some rosin too, but it may not work for bass because it's violin rosin. I can get pics of this if you want them. $15

CD's $5
    Hoobastank, Self Sitled
    Sublime, Self Titled
    The Ataris, End Is Forever
    Van Halen, OU812
    Sublime, 40 Oz. to Freedom
    Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast
    Train, Drops of Jupiter
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, By The Way
    Spin Doctors, Pocket Full of Kryptonite
    Jimmy Eat World, Clarity
    Soundgarden, Superunkown
    Incubus, Fungus Amongus
    Collective Soul, Self Titled
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, What Hits!?
    The Refreshments, Fizzy Fuzzy Big & Buzzy
    The Presidents of The United States of America, Self Titled 10 year bonus w/ dvd.
    The Presidents of The United States of America, Love Everybody
    Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mothers Milk
    Maroon 5, Songs About Jane
    Queens of the Stone Age, Songs For the Deaf
    Unwritten Law, Elva
    Incubus, Morning View
    Audioslave, Self Titled
    Spin Doctors, Turn It Upside Down
    Pearl Jam, No Code
    Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
    Bush, Razorblade Suitcase
    Everclear, Sparkle And Fade
    Everclear, So Much For th Afterglow
    Sum 41, Half Hour Of Power
    ACDC, Who Made Who
    Incubus, Make Yourself
    The Bevis and Butthead Experience(Nirvana, Anthrax, megadeath, Run DMC, Aerosmith, White Zombie, Primus, Sir Mix-a-lot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jackyl, Cher)
    Guttermouth, Eat Your Face
    Nirvana, Unplugged

The Who, Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970 DVD. $8

Russian Big Muff pedal. This is the black one. It's In great shape only used a few times, and like new. I'll get pictures on request. $45

If you have any questions or want (more) pics, feel free to ask.

Thanks, Eric

Attached Files:

2. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
  3. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    trumpet is sold, bump for everything else
  4. danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    PM sent on the pickup
  5. dangjalopy

Nov 8, 2004
  6. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Here's the crate, and the back of it. You can see the dings on the back, nothing serious, just "flesh wounds". The back is pretty much the only part with these dings, there are some on the side, but not nearly as many or as bad as the back. I'll get some pics of that up too though.

Attached Files:

7. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    This is the missing knob. It's for the xlr out. I've never used it, but if you wanted, I'm sure you could just put another one on.

I'll be getting those cds and possibly more stuff up tomarrow hopefully, work has been keeping me pretty busy.

Attached Files:

8. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
  9. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    bump.. If you don't like a price, make me an offer. I'm going on a trip to Ireland soon and I need the cash...
  10. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  11. litoljon

Oct 30, 2004
    Valencia, CA
    PM sent! :)

12. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    PM sent