1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stuff that annoy you!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by blikeng, Sep 21, 2008.

1. (Stole this idea from another forum. It's really helpfull when you're angry at something/one.)

Tell us about something that makes you so annoyed you could trace the makers of the problem and ... run over them with your car or something similar.

For example: "Today I got a speeding ticket. I tell you this, I could've eaten the police-officer alive! AAAAH!"
    Or,
    "AHHH I met this kid today and he was such a.... etc."

You get the point. :)

I'll start out:
    Anyone who is quoting a picture, at any time, should be shot on sight! :mad:

2. Good luck with your annoying thread.
    :smug:

3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I'm going to say bad grammar is stuff that annoy me.

4. Dammit. I was going to says tenses.

Mike

5. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Drummers who leave the snare on when they're not playing!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    It annoy me too.

7. It how I roll :)

8. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    All your base are belong to us.

9. Packing peanuts. :spit:

Edit: OH- and TBers who fill in one item in their public profile. Example: Male. Why just that? :confused:

10. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    Because they are very proud of that.
    And as a male between the age of 10 and 60 your opinion is twice as valuable and 86% more likely to become a fact.

11. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    [​IMG]

I get annoyed by the lead guitarist in my band's lead riffs. They hardly ever fit in with the song and he seems to use the same riff in several songs. Ugh.

I'm not really mad, but I've been living in a dorm with him for a few weeks now so we're starting to get under each others' skin.