Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Stuff that gives you GAS(yeah, that kind)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Jan 28, 2006.

1. So, I have a cold, & grabbed a high-vitamin C juice-thing from Jamba Juice, & now I absolutely disgust myself. I can't stay in the same room over 10 minutes. I'm thinking it was the vitamin C(I've heard it can cause this in higher-than-usual doses). What does it for you?

2. This bean and sausage and vegetable stew that my mom makes. Its tastes really good so I eat too much of it and Ill be GASSING for hours.

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    indian food

4. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

Fish.

5. This really good mexican food that I love, and can't stop eating. It's weird, some things that usually cause it (black bean chili, cheese) don't affect me as much as certain vegetables. *broccoli pffft*

6. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    We had steak, red, yellow and orange peppers, sauteed onions and mushrooms last night. Enjoyed that with a few Dry beers afterwards.

I stink. A lot.

Major thunderbum going on.:scowl:

Swiss Chalet'll do it, too.

7. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Jamba juice cold buster's will turn on the fumes brother,... no doubt watch out!

8. Is there anything natural (read no pills or medicene) that actually helps relieve gas, or is the best thing just belting them out? Sometimes that just isn't an option though.

9. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Broccoli, spinach, bock choy (sp?), and brussell sprouts, and I'm addicted to all 4!

10. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    a hangover. seriously.

"A robot with smelly farts? That doesn't make sense!" :D

11. Nothing is more natural than letting it out, that's what mother nature wants us to do!

12. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Believe it or not, I get it from Pasta, and Cereal. (I think the cereal may be a mild lactose intolerance, but I have no idea why pasta does it.)

13. Alcohol. I don't know why, but if I have any more then a "few" drinks, the next day I just can't stop farting.

14. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    same

15. Frosted Freakin' Mini wheats. I have crazy gas after a bowl or two of them suckers. Fiber i guess.

16. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    A ruben sandwitch. Corned Beef and sauercrout (SP?) on rye bread topped with swiss chesse. MMmm gassy.

17. g00eY

g00eY

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    bean dip that my mom makes. wow... it's so good, but i gas all over the place when i eat it.

18. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I have some nasty gas all of today but I don't know what it's from. Could it be from drinking last night?

19. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Kebab and beer. End of story. MMMM Kebab.

20. *Looks down into bowl*

Chili.