1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stumbled across lefty "Vintage" basses at Thomann

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by garciawork, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. garciawork

garciawork

Mar 7, 2015
    Meridian, ID
    Hey guys, in my search for a lefty P bass I can afford, I stumbled across this sucker across the pond at Thomann: https://www.thomann.de/intl/vintage_lv4bb_vintage_reissued.htm

Can't find much about the company however. While in a perfect world I will end up with an Am Std or Am Prof eventually, I really want a P to mess with now before I undergo the long slog towards affording one of those beasts. Would something like this give me an idea of whether or not I like P's, since finding one in person to play beforehand is likely never going to happen?

2. I am seeing Vintage guitars and basses available in the States just recently so maybe you will be able to try before you buy. I'm thinking of checking them out as well. I'm right handed so I may have an easier go of it.

3. garciawork

garciawork

Mar 7, 2015
    Meridian, ID
    Damn righties ;)

After googling the model number I did find a website, and there is one place that has em online, but for way more. Vintage... not the best name if you want people to find you haha. Not a lot out there about them though.