1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stupid America...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by santucci218, Mar 22, 2010.

1. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    This is a person whom lives close to me who has some mutual friends on facebook. Anyways, I looked at the page and I just need to scream. Please, bear with me.

Click on the picture to make it bigger, as it won't post in full size.
    10mv288.jpg

#1. Okay, first off, she graduated college as a "MeDiCaL AsSiStAnT." REALLY!?

#2. Just read the part under her default picture.

#3. Justin Bieber

#4. Default picture has her with a kissy face and a peace sign.

#5. She doesn't live in Ross Township, she lives in Rosstownship

#6. Under her job description she calls Patients "CuStOmErS."

Honestly, I just can not take this kind of stuff anymore. Any of you guys around 40 years of age, when you were growing up, was there stuff like this? I don't mean on social networking and such, but were there this many stupid people? America should honestly be ashamed. I feel like my generation is ruining any respect that we once had for our country, and fellow Americans.

2. Whatever man, us broke hungry bassists need girls like her who are stupid enough to support us while we wait to "make it big". Embrace it, don't waste it.

3. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    I will never in my life succumb to needing the support of somebody that dumb.

4. I would like to amputate tHe FiNgEr sHe uSes fOR The Caps bUtTon.

5. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Don't be so hard on the girl, maybe she has parkinsons or something where here finger repetadly taps capslock.

6. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    There was and will always be stupid people and those who choose to present themselves as stupid. Though, in many ways I think "stupid" is celebrated today whereas it was not when I was that age. Maybe I'm just getting old but it seems that disdain for authority of any kind, ignorance, ego and attitude are the prevailing qualities that younger folks often shoot for these days. Or maybe I'm just getting old. Get TH off my lawn!

How to put this in a non-vulgar way..? OK At any rate, an attention-seeking self-glorifying, seeming weak-minded person like that would have made me, a few friends and 3/4 of the football team happy guys back in HS. Easily manipulated..

7. ^Why can't people repeatedly tap 'spell check'?

Edit: Not you, Relic.

8. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I thought patients in America were customers?

9. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Relic, you never seem to dissapoint.

10. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    if that is a joke about our health care, try again :D

11. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Well it's before 10am here. My brain functions aren't quite up and running yet. :ninja:

12. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Get some tea and crumpets to wake yourself up.

13. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    stpo taht!

14. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification

No, we had parachute pants.

15. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    and little alligators on our shirts if we were really hip.

16. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Im boycotting spelling Nazis ;)

tbh spell check is probably the reason for a lot of typo's, growing up with it I never leaned to type certain things because spell check automatically fixed them, now whenever I type 'I' on a forum it comes out as 'i' and I have to go back and change it because MS word does it for you. I did it at least 3 times in this post :D

17. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    when i went through orientation at the hospital i work at now, they refer to patients, as customers. which they are. to us. sadly.

18. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Righto!

Actually, I wish I did have some crumpets. They would really hit the spot right about now.

19. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Spell check once led to me getting in a bit of trouble when it did not catch the fact that I signed an official work email as "Retards" as opposed to "Regards"

20. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    I believe i remember this thread!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020