Stupid Drummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rexspangle, Jan 22, 2002.

1. I am so mad!!! The drummer in our band just had her drums tuned by Adrian the drummer who plays with front line assembly. He took about an hour to tune them and had them sounding so awesome! and guess what happened? Some drummer that doesn't even know how to play at all (for real) hops on the kit in our jam room when we aren't around and retunes her drums only two days after Adrian tuned em'!!!!!!!!! I am so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  2. I'm sure there's some other drummer out there that could tune them as nicely as Adrian did. I like FLA, but Adrian isn't the drum guru from heaven (though he's good) so it isn't the end of the world. Hopefully the next time someone could help your drummer with pointers on how to tune her drums as well!

3. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
  4. ConTraBajisTa

ConTraBajisTa Guest

Oct 5, 2000
    auburn, ny
    where there's a thread about drummers, i'll be there!

now, where have you been? did you not know drummers are stupid? i had to live with two drummers, have one as a boyfriend, and play with many others. don't let her (or others) stupidity get you all worked up. count to ten, pluck your e-string three times while saying "there's no place like talkbass, no place like talkbass!" and everything will be fine.