1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available STUPID LOW PRICE!! Fishman Dual Parametric EQ/DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by The Diaper Geni, Apr 28, 2019.

1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $100
    Three high quality utility items. Sexy? Mmmm….Not really. But all three are extremely high quality, useful tools. ONLY selling because I just bought, and took delivery of, a Broughton Messenger Preamp/DI.

**SOLD** Broughton H/LPF. Original owner. $125. **SOLD**

Fishman Dual Parametric EQ/DI. I really like Fishman products and this has not disappointed me. Purchased recently here on TB. The DI is very quiet and the EQ is very useful, especially for upright/acoustic instruments. VG condition. $100. Original box.

**SOLD** Telefunken TDP-1 Passive DI. Original owner. Check out Sweetwater's DI Shootout to hear some great sound clips of this and other DI's. The Telefunken was my personal fav. Maybe the original box? $140. **SOLD**

All items work 100%. All items have Velcro added for your convenience. All items shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks for looking!

3EA25244-18DD-419D-BF79-C1424BD7128A.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    tedsalt likes this.
  2. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    I'll take the HPF/LPF.

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member