Stupid Matt is a Celebrity!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SpankBass, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Look what I found on the front page of

Warning, this is a naughty site, I was only there to get directions on how to get away from there.

Sorry I had to delete these. Bad call there.

REMEMBER- There are some very young people at this site! But I do enjoy the link. Thanx.
  2. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    hmmm....My school's firewall is preventing the page from loading....but I'm going to take a guess that perhaps it involves the flaming crotch?
  4. OMG HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: This site is freaking DISTURBING; I remember first seeing it like 3 years ago and going pale. And I have a good tolerance for gross.
  5. yes indeed, and it ended up on one of the most disturbing sites on the net. Matt is my hero.
  6. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Wow matt you finally hit the limelight. A good choice of suiting for the occasion too :D
  7. I'll maybe take a peek when I'm not at college with people lookming over my shoulder.

That picture of the guy in a dress is more than enough to put me off though.:eek:
  8. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    So, SpankBass, what were you doing when you came across this? :eek:

Eek, bad choice of words!
  9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    That is funny. OTOH, that site is really disgusting.
  10. My schools firewall wont let me goto the site, maybe during break ill disable the firewall and check it out.

But i never doubted that would one day become famous, he's a hot guy, if i was gay i'd lust over him (oh no! im straight and im already lusting over him!!! whats happening to me. damn you stupid matt)
  11. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Gross, but strangely compelling.
  12. and just who submitted Matt's pic?

...that doesnt' matter, just another feather in the collective cap of bass players everywhere....

flame on, bro.....!
  13. Good job, now get it on and and youll be at the top of the disturbing humor sites.
  14. wooha...some nasty stuff there....:eek: but also some funny stuff too.....

Why did Matt set his crotch on fire?

15. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I hope he never runs for public office. He WILL see these photos again.
  16. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    I knew Matt before he was famous :cool:
  17. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...

TOP THAT MR CASTELO! ya darn pirate kitty!
  18. But, but thats impossible, He told me I was the only one he's ever been with...

*The plot thickens*
  19. odie

odie Supporting Member

While Ive read many things from this site before and enjoyed them. I still need to delete the links sorry man. Just alittle on naked side, ok VERY on the naked side. To many orifices and thingys hanging out!! Just a reminder that everything should be PG-13 around here. This was way over that.

Also when posting a link like, you have to be aware that there are people reading these things with kids in the room and even at work with co-workers and the boss around.

Fellow TB'rs let me or JT, Jazzbo know about these things ASAP. I dont want to have to have a must be over 21 to enter signature needed type thing to have people enter OT.

If Someone really needs them let Spank email them to you.