Stupid people rock!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Guss, Nov 10, 2002.

1. I was at a friend's house, who played guitar at the time. Naturally, i brought my bass, to jam a bit and what not. some other guy who Evan (my friend) knew showed up. We weren't playing at the time, and our equipment was just layin' around. This third kid comes up to me, and says
    "How come yours only has FOUR strings?"
  2. Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    haha, he must be stupid
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    I gotta story
    its about a guy who copys me..
    i had one called "stupid people rule"
    haha like forever ago.. your just riding my tail aren't you bassman *just kidding dude*
    hehehe ... i got one though
    i saw this guy today.. who said.. absoluttely nothing...... he was really shy and stupid..

mostly shy.. but mostly stupid..
    yup.. he had a korn shirt on.. and purple dred locks.. and trible tattoos.. he was rollerblading around..
    haha i think that describes that
    An*l C*nt song "i just saw the gayest guy on earth" he was sooooooo stupid looking!
  4. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001

Oh for gods sake dave.,...:mad:

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I think Dave's gone to far guys... he's really changed man...
  6. "hey, will you play stairway to heaven for me baby? we could pretend its our song."
    some jackass guy at a party trying to hit on me.
  7. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    How did you make them so BIG and MOVING...oh your dave.. anythings possible :D :)

My freinds parents traveled everywhere together, and the dad alwys drove..anyway the dad died in a work accident, and the mum had to take up driving..her first driving lessen (as she didnt have her license previously) and the instructor tells her to pull out of the driveway...after driving around the country numerous amonts of times with her husdband, she didnt know that you turn the steering wheel to turn... :rolleyes: