1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Stupid question, but I felt like asking anyways!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gnelly13, Mar 26, 2015.

1. gnelly13

gnelly13

Oct 21, 2013
    So I have two basses, ones a Warwick Corvette Rockbass, and the other is an Epiphone Les Paul bass. I've been fooling around with both and it occurred to me; I like my Epiphone more than I like my Warwick! Am I going insane or something? I bought the Epiphone for 200 bucks, and the Warwick was a gift (600 buck gift at that). I feel like I play better and sound better with my Les Paul. Just thought I'd share this and see some of your reactions. Sorry I can't upload pics of the basses :(

2. jd56hawk

jd56hawk

Sep 12, 2011
    The Garden State
    I like the sound of my Dean Exotica better than the sound of my Fender Precision or Jazz bass...and I love my P and J.
    Nothing crazy about that.
    As for Epiphones, my biggest mistake was selling my Thunderbird Pro IV.

gnelly13 likes this.
  3. bopeuph

bopeuph

Jul 3, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    My Epiphone sounds great, but plays like crap. I have the EMG actives to thank for that.

You may actually go back and forth over time, too.

4. drummer5359

drummer5359 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Pittsburgh PA USA
    Yes, I'm sorry to say that you are. Take some time off, get some rest, you'll be fine.