Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SUB5 string for sale w/Gator HSC.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bazzanderson, Nov 8, 2004.

1. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    A pending local deal fell through a couple of weeks ago.

2004 Black EB SUB5 w/new Gator HSC plus SD Basslines Pickup and custom black/white/black pickguard for $500.00 shipped to the lower 48. Original EB pickup and pickguard will be included. No pics yet but if interested PM or email me and I'll take some as soon as I can and send them to you. PM or email me with any questions.
    -Bazz-

2. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    the new gator case that I just received on Saturday has a 3 to 4" crack on one corner...obviously from being dropped during shipping. I will show this in the pics that I post later this week.

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Having the extra p-guard and the SD pup thrown in makes this a good deal!

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Considering that's like a $100 pickup, I'd say so...

Ray

5. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I was thinking it was a pretty good deal as well... ;)

6. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    :eek: :eek: Somebody PLEASE BUY THIS. The bass plus the pickup equals wish i had money [or some stuff i could sell quickly none bass related]. More or less-freebie bump to the poster, and encouragement for someone to buy this bass. :)

7. saxybill1

saxybill1 Attorney

Nov 9, 2004
    Virginia
    Do you still have the bass? Any pics yet? I'm interested.
    Thanks

8. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Yes I do still have the bass. As it is currently at my rehearsal space and I won't be there again until tomorrow night, I won't be able to take pictures until then. I'll have to get them developed and digitized to disc so I'm expecting to have them as early as this weekend or as late as Monday. Sorry for the wait time on the pics but I will have them for interested parties soon. I'll try to post to this thread but the last time I tried that all the pics were too big....if that's the case again I'll just email them to interested parties.
    Thanks for everyone's interest.
    -Bazz-

9. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I've got pics and can start emailing them on Monday.

Thx,
    -Bazz-

10. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    bump
    PM me with your email address and I'll email the pics to you

-Bazz-

11. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Pics available. PM me with your email address.
    -Bazz-

12. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    A few nibbles but no bites. Dropping the price to $450.00 shipped to the lower 48. Pm me with your email address and I'll send pics. The sale would included the below.

Black SUB5 ($700.00) with custom pickguard ($40.00) and SD replacement pickup ($95.00).
    Original pickguard and original EB pickup.
    Black Gator HSC ($70.00, small crack on one corner from shipping).
    Tech 21 Bass Compactor ($120.00).

-Bazz-