1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Subdecay Noisebox

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by NKUSigEp, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    I've had this a few days and have given it a fair run-through but just haven't fallen in love with it. It's in excellent condition and has some cool sounds but nothing I'd use regularly. If you're not familiar with it, there's a pretty decent demo vid of it on youtube (SubDecay Noise Box Bass Synth - YouTube). I'd say it's part filter, part fuzz, part synth, maybe part ring mod and part something else. It doesn't take up a whole lot of space on a pedal board either. Currently Velcroed to my pedal board.

If someone really wants it, I'll post a for sale price but for now it's just up for trade. Nothing really in particular is coming to mind except maybe a BDDI, a MXR Micro or Analog chorus or flanger or even the bass octave or envelope filter, a Wilson Wah, and I'm open to other suggestions too...+/- cash. Add an Aguilar Agro and other Aguilar pedals to that list too.

TRADED

Ps...I also have a JHS Tap Tempo with polarity switch as well if someone is interested in trading for that too.

Right in the middle:
    [​IMG]

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Bump

3. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Liking anything in my sig?

4. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.