1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Subdecay Prometheus DLX, Line6 Tap Tremolo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by smeet, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    (Closing to relist the tremolo alone)

Subdecay Prometheus DLX resonant filter - A very cool filter that can be swept by expression control, internal LFO, or envelope control. Internal LFO speed can be set by tap tempo. Can be set to LP/BP/HP filter types, various waveforms, etc. Lots of control, with an incredible range of effects. Too much for me, but perhaps you are more manly or womanly than I.
    $200
    shipped in the ConUS. SOLD!

Line 6 Tap Tremolo - a very capable and versatile tremolo with tap tempo (tap lightly on the footswitch), variable waveform (sine to square), and three tremolo models (Optical, Bias, and Panner). It also has "peak mode", which allows the tremolo speed to be modulated by the attack of the note (speeds up on the attack, then returns to the set rate). I think there might be a special mode where it makes you breakfast in the morning, but I'm not sure. You want this. You need this.
    $50 shipped in the ConUS.

I'll consider some trades or partial trades - perhaps a small box Rat Tail, or a really nice simple envelope filter (3 leaf?)...

Attached Files:

2. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Pm on dlx

3. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Prometheus is sold, thanks Alan!

Tappy tappy tap tap tremolo still wants to come home with somebody...

4. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Bump for "I'd tap that" tremolo.

5. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Awesome tappy shaky trembly tremolo with some cool features still available bump...

6. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Bump for tremolo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.