No longer available Subdecay Starlight Flanger V2; Bassballs (US, not Nano)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Mar 21, 2017.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Price:
    55-150
    Putting these up for sale *or* trade!

Sale prices: paypal, OBO, include US shipping.

0ff37At.jpg

----
    SOLD
    The Subdecay Starlight Flanger (V2) is a pretty cool flanger that reminds me a lot of the A/DA, but instead of having a Bass switch and selectable +/- harmonics, you get a choice of several different LFO types! Sine, Triangle, Tri+Square, Random, and 8 and 16-stepped waves! I typically do sine/triangle with the speed at 9:00 or the Random wave with the speed at 3:00, for a synthy background sustained "rhythm" tone.

$150 obo
    ; No velcro; I don't remember if I have the box.

----
    NLA
    The BassBalls is another 90s-00s USA box like the last one I had; I've turned the internal trims down for more vocal sweep. Battery door was missing, so I modeled and 3d-printed a new one. I didn't make the clip part thick enough so it snapped off, but the door still remains in place pretty well.

$55 obo; No velcro; front two rubber feet missing; no box; but it does include an adapter to plug into the center-pin power jack from a standard supply cable like a 1spot.

----

TRADES: Looking for an EHX Enigma and a Phase 99. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Starlight sold on Reverb; Bassballs is staying with me a little while longer because it still rocks.