1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Substitutions for a Corvette

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by xEriatarka, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Hello. I'm looking to change to a fretless 4-string, which means my Standard Corvette 5 must go. Unfortunately, I honestly don't know a wide variety of bass tones. I'm simply looking for something similar, because as far as I know right now, no one is trying to rid there standard fretless Corvettes.

Thanks!

2. Have you tried looking for a Fretless Camaro? :bag:

3. Azoore

Azoore

Sep 1, 2004
    Akron, OH
    Hit up the Wanted section of the Classifieds. I got a few responses in a couple of days for one.

4. Unfortunately I don't have very much money, so I'm waiting a little bit on becoming a supporting member.

Oh...and is it sad to say that I honestly thought there was such thing as a fretless camaro for about 5 minutes?

5. MarkMyWordsXx

MarkMyWordsXx

May 17, 2006
    theres only about a million frettless corvettes floating around, my friend got his for like $500

6. Unfortunately I haven't been quite that lucky...

7. I see fretless 'Vettes on ebay all the time. Get one. You can't beat it for the price if you're looking for a fretless 4-string.

8. contakt321

contakt321

Jul 31, 2006
    New York, NY
    I see them on Ebay all the time, they are usually about $500-600 tops.