1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Subways

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vince S., Feb 18, 2008.

1. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Inspired by Mike Money's Jared thread. What are your favorite subs? I personally like the buffalo chicken sub, chicken bacon ranch, and the BMT.

2. I like most of their subs. I usually get turkey, roast beef, or a BLT. I remember for a limited time they had a spicy chicken sub (it may have been buffalo chicken), but they never brought it back, at least where I live.

3. I like the steak and cheese sub, with bacon.

lowsound

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Italian BMT on wheat. Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, pickles, mayo, honey mustard, black pepper.

5. Chicken Teriaki,

and a desire to see Jared get wupped.

6. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I'm always seriously underwhelmed every time I have Subway.

I'll take a Togo's Pastrami (or a Reuben depending on my mood) over anything they have.

7. steve21

steve21 Banned

I like Italian BMT & Roast Beef.

8. Chicken Bacon Ranch

9. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    I was a big fan of the Chicken Bacon Ranch, until they stopped offering spinach as a topping. Now I'm back to the usual BMT with everything.

10. :bassist:

11. Cerb

Cerb

Sep 27, 2004
    Indiana
    Ham and provolone on wheat with lettuce, red onion, and mayo.

12. Toasted turkey breast on Italian Herbs and Cheese with lettuce, onions, pickles, cucumbers and mustard.

13. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Tuna or Pastrami

14. Italian BMT on Italian bread, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, green pepper, black olives, onions, banana peppers, and ranch dressing.

that's my order everytime, perfection in a sandwich.

15. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    That does sound pretty good.

16. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    The few I've tried has all been pretty good. I just think they're overpriced and half a baguette isn't really enough if you're really hungry. You get a large pizza, hamburger meal or kebab portion for the same price. I don't believe the subs in general are much healthier than a hamburger, but of course it all depends on what's in it...

17. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Double stacked roast beef on Monterey Cheddar w/ swiss cheese, lettuce, onions, ranch, green peppers, black olives, black pepper, and tons of jalapenos.

18. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Can it be from any establishment?

Seriously Folks you haven't lived till you've had a Cheese-steak from Pat's in So.Philly.

American With Please

19. I always get the sweet onion chicken teriyaki. I had the meatball one once before and didn't like it.

20. tkozal

tkozal

Feb 16, 2006
    New York City
    For Brooklyn, the Q train, coz' its express through Manhattan, that and my fave 6 train..

Oh, sandwiches from a chain, umm okay....:smug: