Suggestion for improved live show...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Funk Warts, Apr 28, 2002.

1. Funk Warts

Funk Warts

Jun 13, 2001
    London, UK
    I had a thought of how to make your band a bit better live. A lot of people on these boards say that they feel they're a bit motionless and uninteresting on stage, I think I've found the answer.

How about drinking 8-10 red bulls and taking 10 pro-plus tablets!?!?! You can't deny it would make you move a lot more on stage, and playing your songs 4 times faster might be.....interesting!!!!

If anyone actually tries this out before me, do let me know how well or badly it went!!!
  2. I just try to get laid before going on stage.. and if that fails.. meditation !

it removes ALL stress and nerve, completely clears your mind.. but once i'm on stage i'm one big lump of 100 % pure engery.

but i'm not one of those punk-rock jump-all-over-the-stage frogs..
  3. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    But does it still work if you get laid WHILE ON STAGE? :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    practice until you're at the point where you can get everyone in the audience sweating, moving, deep into the music and wanting more without moving a single inch.
  5. jaybo

jaybo Guest

Sep 5, 2001
    Richmond, KY
    I'm in a hardcore (albeit sophisticated musically :) )band so if we all stand there like turds we're going to get laughed at and not invited to come back. Just have fun. It helps if the audience isn't afraid to move as well.