1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Suggestions on what to draw...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by duo8675309, Nov 10, 2006.

1. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    Ok, so i have to finish my sketchbook for art. I need to draw 3 things. Any things. But i'm out of ideas. And please don't say a bass or a car becase i can't draw either. :crying:

2. SOA_bassist

SOA_bassist Guest

May 10, 2006
    a line, a circe, a square.

3 things

3. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Well, but I bet you CAN draw a bass and a car. Maybe you haven't developed a photorealistic technique yet, but you can interpret what you see with the visual language you DO have. Try drawing with great expression (physically channel your emotion or energy onto the paper). Even if you draw a round rock, or a branch, drawing with energetic expression will make it a compelling image.

4. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    For those of you who care, I drew Stewie (family guy) on the phone, my ipod, and Dr. Zoidberg. :p

5. draw an airplane :)

6. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Draw someone drawing. Woah, postmodern.

7. Roland777

Roland777

Jun 1, 2006
    Sweden
    Draw two people dressed in bondage outfits, and a leash connecting them. 3 things.

8. excane

excane Inactive

Aug 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    The best "things" you can use to train your eye for drawing are your own body. The human body is one of (if not the MOST) complex form for artists to grasp.
    I have been studying and drawing it for many years, sometimes with much success and other times with frustration.

Sit back in a chair, put your feet up, then draw them.

Same thing with your non-drawing hand. Lay it next to you or holding another object and draw it.

Third, try a self portrait in the mirror.

9. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Three card draw? That's one poker game I haven't played yet.

10. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Draw a football play, a Draw.
    [​IMG]

11. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    Lol. Here's what i came up with.

Uploads002.gif

Uploads001.gif

Uploads.gif

12. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Snoopy rockin out !

13. StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Nov 6, 2005
    I think Stewie and Dr. Zoidberg look great! Hard to be creative drawing an IPod, but you did well. Congrats!