Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sui_winbolo

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jobu3, Dec 13, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    His only posts were to sell a Fender Musicmaster tube combo. He was very adamant on selling to me and even signed up for Paypal so we could deal together being as that I just wouldn't send a money order no matter how much he begged. I sent Paypal and had to wait long periods of time between return PM's/emails. Finally after threatening to call my credit card company, he did refund my money less the Paypal fees and stated he would stick a money order in the mail for the fees (It wasn't much but it's the principle of it). He said he couldn't sell because it was his uncle's or something... Anyway, I have yet to receive the money order but I wasn't holding my breath. I did get most of my money back but not with out hassles.

Moral: Everybody should think twice (common sense) when dealing with those who have very little invested here at talkbass, especially if they are 15. :meh: ;) :bassist: