1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Suitable cab(s) for Ashdown ABM Evo II ??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Fathand, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Fathand

Fathand

Sep 24, 2005
    Finland
    Any recommendations? I have some guidelines though...

- Available here: EBS, SWR, Ampeg, Hartke, Warwick, Yamaha, Ashdown, Eden
    - Unavailable here: Shroeder

I'm looking for a decent 4x10 (in 8 ohms) that would serve me well until I have the cash to pair it with a 2x10 or 1x15, or a 6x10/8x10 to serve me until the end (or until I have the next GAS attack :D)

I could get an Ashdown Mag 810(4 ohms, 800w) or a Hartke VX 810(4 ohms, 900w) for a decent price. Opinions on those?

EDIT: Just found a webshop that deals Eden :hyper: Gotta take a look of those nemesis heads too...

2. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    Grease
    I have the ABM 115 compact and I'm delighted with it, powered by my ABM EVO 300. I plan on pairing it up with a 2x10 soon though. Given the quality of the ABM 115 cab the 210t compact is top of my list, so I'd expect the 4x10 to be quality too.

3. Kenny Allyn

Kenny Allyn

Mar 25, 2006
    Memphis
    I have the ABM EVO II 500 ... one listen to the ABM 300 in a store and that was all it took ... I needed the extra power so I ordered the 500 ... NO regrets ... as for the cab I truly belive I have the best match for that head ever ... SWR Henry the 8x8 ... it's like a 3/4 size SVT ...