1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sultone Hardwood Cabs???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stedtale, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Has anyone out there ever seen or played thru a Sultone?

They are custom made, hardwood cabs - pretty inexpensive too. I assume they make both bass and guitar, but I don't know, I'm am interested in bass, I mean who isn't....

www.Sultone.com

Thanks!

2. I've never heard of them but I sure like the looks of the rack cases. I've got to think their stuff would be pretty heavy though.

3. I suppose they would be a little hefty, might help the lowend out a little...maybe...I don't know I'm not an acoustical engineer.

4. They look too much like furniture to me. Good idea for a studio or home, but playing out they would be heavy and get scratched, scuffed, and beat up pretty fast.

5. Matt H

Matt H

Jul 30, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    they're well known in boutique guitar amp circles...

anyway- i understand that the guy (whose name escapes me) is rather behind at the moment, due to some family stuff and the hurricanes (his shop lost power for a week or more).

i only say this because if you are interested, and contact him- there's a chance he won't get right back to you... i heard he's trying to catch back up...