Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sultone Hardwood Cabs???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stedtale, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Has anyone out there ever seen or played thru a Sultone?

They are custom made, hardwood cabs - pretty inexpensive too. I assume they make both bass and guitar, but I don't know, I'm am interested in bass, I mean who isn't....

www.Sultone.com

Thanks!

2. I've never heard of them but I sure like the looks of the rack cases. I've got to think their stuff would be pretty heavy though.

3. I suppose they would be a little hefty, might help the lowend out a little...maybe...I don't know I'm not an acoustical engineer.

4. They look too much like furniture to me. Good idea for a studio or home, but playing out they would be heavy and get scratched, scuffed, and beat up pretty fast.

5. Matt H

Matt H

Jul 30, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    they're well known in boutique guitar amp circles...

anyway- i understand that the guy (whose name escapes me) is rather behind at the moment, due to some family stuff and the hurricanes (his shop lost power for a week or more).

i only say this because if you are interested, and contact him- there's a chance he won't get right back to you... i heard he's trying to catch back up...