Summer Gear Sale (Reverend, Moon, Eden etc.)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by got2getbetter, Jun 10, 2003.

1. I have too much stuff so these guys need to go:

-Reverend Rumblefish 5XL - It has a great vintage sound and in immaculate condition. I got it in a trade from our own RedGrange, just not into 5-strings. Has new SIT tapers on it. $550 + shipping, obo.

-Moon SJB 4-string - Beautiful, rare, and plays like a fiend. Bound violin-burst jazz body, unmarked (fretted) ebony fretboard, matching headstock. Ash body, maple neck, and two Kent Armstrong soapbars. Tone is pretty similar to barts. $650 + shipping obo.

-Eden CXM112 - Great sounding cab in excellent condition, never gigged. I got a GK rig that takes care of all my needs. $225 + shipping obo.

-Tubeworks 7200-15 Combo Amp - This is a nice combo I've had for 2 years. It has a full, round tone, with a very versatile tube preamp. Top tone in bassplayer shootout. It's in very good condition with normal wear, no tears, and functionally is issue-free. 15" speaker, 130 watts @ 8ohms, 200 watts @ 4ohms. $300 + shipping

As far as trades, I'm only interested in a bass with a stingray-type pickup configuration, a cheap jazz, or maybe a G&L.
    PM or email me with offers
  2. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    willing to trade that Eden 1x12 for a BagEnd s-12 in perfect condition? I live in ATL, GA.
  3. Thanks for the offer, but I've got all my amp and cab needs met with my GK setup.
  4. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Where did you get the moon bass from? Are you interested in a Modulus Flea bass (stingray)
  5. Possibly, could you send pics and a description? Oh, and I got the Moon a little over a year ago off of ebay. I'd been looking for a Moon forever and finally found one.
  6. bassbuddy, you're email isn't working for some reason. email me at this address instead of through the talkbass form. You may have an old address listed.
  7. The Moon is gone, but all the rest is for sale. Somebody buy my gear please.
  8. last bump before ebay, no trades at this point please
  9. Reverend and Moon are gone, please somebody by the amp and cab so I don't have to use ebay. I'll take $200 + shipping for the Eden. I'm poor and these are good deals, you know you want these.
  10. The cab and amp are now on ebay:
    Tubeworks combo

Eden cab

Don't hesitate to shoot me any questions or if you'd like more pics. Thanks