1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SUMMER TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Gress, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO

Just finished my last final, and I'm in such a good mood right now. I plan on having a few drinks, celebrating the end of what turned out to be one on the most interesting, fun filled, terrifying, enlightening, and adventure filled years of my life. One year down and three more to go.

So what is everybody doing this summer?

2. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Finished my finals on the 18th, been working on demolition since but I got a new gig starting Monday in a plastic molding factory 48hrs a week. The reason I switched is because demolition only guaranteed work until June or so while the factory's going to last me the whole summer, demolition was fun, I thought it would be harder to get used to it but I adapted well and fast, I have yet to see how's the other gig going to be, I never worked in a factory and never did shifts like 2 12hrs/day then 2 12hrs night +3 days off weeks.

Gig+Gym+Girls ->my summer.