Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Summer Tour of West Coast...Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Hi guys I know I am a complete noob to these forums but I seek yalls advise and hopefully help. I manage and play in a rock band here is Las Vegas. We are called Loudyn (Http://www.myspace.com/loudyn) and we are planning on touring throughout the west coast spanning 7 states and 17 dates total. The majority of the dates are in California. I maped the route out to stick close to major highways/big cities and also to be efficient with the mileage we will be driving.

Anyways I'd really apprecaite if you guys took a moment to look over what I have down below and let me know what you think.

Secondly, if you are in a band, are a promoter, know a promoter, know a venue etc... if there would be any way you could help us out to get shows in or around these selected dates we would be forever grateful. All information can be attained from the myspace of by contacting me via email which is provided below.

We will be touring with a CA band called Cut Shallow (Http:www.myspace.com/cutshallow) so there are two bands on the tour total so far. I'm not sure if any others will be added but that will be figured out along the way.

Anyways thank you all in advance and I lookforward to the feedback and info I get from whomever responds. Take care and have a good night/day.

-Vince
    -Loudyn

Contact & band info:

-Label: None-Independent
    -Name and Contact: Vince Cormaci
    -Email:Topgunebay@yahoo.com
    -Myspace address: Http://www.myspace.com/loudyn
    -City of Origin: Las Vegas
    -Genre of music: Rock
    -Date desired: Any on the list provided below.

St. George, UT June 2nd Friday
    Salt Lake City. UT June 3rd Saturday
    Boise, ID June 4th Sunday
    DAY OFF/DRIVING June 5th Monday
    Seattle, WA June 6th Tuesday
    Portland, OR June 7th Wednesday @ The Food Hole
    Eugene, OR June 8th Thursday
    DAY OFF/DRIVING June 9th Friday
    Sacramento, CA June 10th Saturday
    San Francisco, CA June 11th Sunday
    Fresno, CA June 12th Monday
    Bakersfield, CA June 13th Tuesday
    DAY OFF/DRIVING June 14th Wednesday
    Ventura, CA June 15th Thursday
    Los Angeles, CA June 16th Friday
    Los Angeles, CA June 17th Saturday
    San Diego, CA June 18th Sunday
    DAY OFF/DRIVING June 19th Monday
    DAY OFF/DRIVING June 20th Tuesday
    Phoenix, AZ June 21st Wednesday
    Flagstaff, AZ June 22nd Thursday
    DAY OFF/DRIVING June 23rd Friday
    Las Vegas, NV June 24th Saturday @ The Rock n Java

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Sweet, you're coming to Seattle.

What kind of venues do you want to play? If you're the coffeehouse type, I can for sure help you out. What style of music?

-Mike

3. Geez Mike check the whole message =p. We play rock and are looking to play anywhere where we will have a hopefully receptive crowd and if we are very lucky get some kind of kick back($) to cover gas/lodging/food or get some of that provided. But really any help is amazing! That and it would be an awsome way to meet fellow TBers!

-Vince

P.S. check the myspace for a rough version of what we are like they are older songer minus the bad acoustic track. New stuff is alot more lively.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I know, I know. :)

I saw where it said rock, but I wanted some clarification. My "band" plays rock also, but not any kind of rock will go over in a coffeehouse, as I am sure you know. The Beatles' brand of rock will work, Corrosion of Conformity's brand of rock will not.

I suppose I could have checked out your website, but I noticed you were online, so I thought I'd just ask since I didn't want to wade through your wesbite.

-Mike

5. Lazy bum...well umm rock as defined by im notsure im not good as the whole classification thing! Music you would heard of your locan teenager rock radio i guess?

-Vince

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Fair enough. I wasn't looking for you to actually classify your sound, just a comparison like I did. Yeah, I don't think that will go over too well in the places we play. Sorry bro...

-Mike