Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sunburst Fender Precision Japan

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JJBluegrasser, Sep 8, 2005.

1. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi all,
    I'd like to sell my mid 90s Made in Japan Fender Precision. This bass plays very well, and is a Foto-Flame Sunburst finish. As many of you know, these Japanesse basses are very well made and at least on par with an American made Fender.
    I just recently (last week) got this thing set up with a set of GHS Bright Flats. The action is low and smooth, and this thing really does sound great. Visually, it's probably an 8 out of 10, and is in very good shape. I replaced the pearloid pickguard it had on it with an All-Parts black guard. I'll throw in the pearloid with the purchase as well. The bass comes with a nice hardshell case in about the same condition as the bass.

I'd like to get $500 + the shipping costs to your location. If you're local to the Raleigh, NC area, I'll be glad to either bring it by or let you stop by to take a look at it.

I've included a few pictures in this posting, but more are available at www.cadillacstepbacks.com/jasonsgaragesale/precision.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. Bigwig

Bigwig

Dec 27, 2003
    Grimcity
    awesome finish, love the flamed top, its moments like this i wish i had a tonne of cash lying around.

3. Is this still for sale?

4. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Sorry guys. I forgot to mark this as sold months ago.

SOLD.