SOLD Suncoast F2p Preamp, Dual tube, Dual channel, combine channels

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scubaduba, Jan 13, 2020.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    $325
    Here we have some real tubey goodness. Great for adding warmth to your signal path. Mostly clean but capable of some breakup. Big, warm, and punchy tone machine.

Channel 1 is based of the heralded Alembic F2B. Channel 2 is based of the 59 Fender Bassman tone stack. You can use either channel individually or run them in parallel for even bigger tone.

Uses two 12AX7 tubes. Requires 9 volts and 1300ma. No power supply included but a suitable supply is easily found on Amazon.

This is in great condition. Not perfect as there are some scratches on the bottom, but on great condition overall.

I think this is one I'll regret selling but moving this to free some cash to pursue other interests right now.

Specs here: SUNCOAST ANALOG

Save big over buying new and no wait time.

$325 shipped CONUS. PayPal is fine.

D9E99AB7-D366-48BE-AC58-EBF1F52DBA59.jpeg 2DA5F85F-3908-4D6C-BD07-F706F4AF2CFA.jpeg 8603214C-13CC-468C-B338-6AFF36DD4BE0.jpeg F0524CE5-D752-4F4E-BB2F-7C0DF9398AC7.jpeg B7867AB8-1EF5-4787-9882-ADA2C674443A.jpeg

MascisMan and lesclaypoolsob like this.
  2. MascisMan

MascisMan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    PM sent

3. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    And just like that, SOLD.

MascisMan likes this.
  4. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    dang snooze ya loose, gotta be quick around here on deals grrrrrrr

MascisMan and scubaduba like this.
  5. sonofshel

sonofshel Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    That was super quick! Mine was on here for exactly 5 months but I knew eventually it was going to find the right home. Your review has honestly got me missing it.

6. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Yeah, its a real good preamp.

I'm thinking I'm going to also miss the Marleaux Tonwerk and Meridian Trinity preamps I have in the classifieds too. Both of those are excellent. But alas... GAS.

7. benjobass

benjobass Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2001
    NYC Area
    Daaaamn, I forgot to setup my Suncoast keyword alert...this one looks dope AF w/that chrome face instead of the usual black.

8. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    @benjobass Sorry man. Still have a sweet Marleaux Tonwerk and Meridian Trinity preamps available. :D

benjobass likes this.
  9. benjobass

benjobass Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2001
    NYC Area
    Ha ha, no need to be sorry. Love bits of kit you have!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021